Gratitude, day one. I was invited to play by Vee. For five days, you list three things you are grateful for, and invite three more people to join.
1) Pizza. Because pizza.
2) My job at the Scout Shop. The schedule is flexible, my coworkers are fun and I like being able to pay down my credit card balance.
3) My rebellious spirit. Okay, I’m not that rebellious, but enough that I don’t feel the need to abide by rules like inviting more people to join. Mwa ha ha haaaaaa!!!
Gratitude, day two. I was invited to play by Vee. For five days, you list three things you are grateful for, and invite three more people to join. Or zero people. Or a couple dozen. It’s your call.
1) Air conditioning. It wasn’t that hot today, but hot enough to remind me of days when A/C is a godsend.
2) My right patellar tendon. My knee was feeling a bit sore and wobbly today (probably pushed it too hard on the elliptical machine yesterday), but if it weren’t for the surgery that used the middle third of said tendon to replace a torn ACL, my knee might not be functional enough to use an elliptical machine at all.
3) Lamictal and depakote. Because not having epileptic seizures is awesome.
4) Pizza. I know this was on yesterday’s list, but I’m including it again because pizza.